Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Starving the Zionist Machine

1# Starving the Zionist Machine.
Advertisements

VDO of Starving the Zionist Machine

After we tend to got the information concerning Tax Act ago VDO, we are going to check up on the Starving the Zionist Machine. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I even have encounter Starving the Zionist Machine. I saw that it was vital for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not need to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Starving the Zionist Machine Video Clips. Duration : 7.13 Mins.

Starve the Beast Kill the Beast In my heart I do not think the Zionist global empire (let's be brutally honest here - they control the money supply, the media, and have paid off the political system a long time ago - ergo they control the military), I REALLY do not think the machine-men and their thug-henchmen will allow a massive non-compliance movement to overthrow them alone. But what it will do, is force their hand. When supporters of control ("they") come after the lovers of freedom ("us") for simply trying to be free, it will show the sheeple masses that their esteemed leaders are truly wolves in sheep clothing. Sometimes the masses need to SEE IT FOR THEMSELVES before they act productively in any way. One can then begin to draw positives from the negative actions of the Police (example - charging students with horses and using violence against children) and the State - this further radicalises the population and brews the dissent that will eventually turn the Western Zionist Empire into the next Libya, Egypt, or Tunisia. When I saw, with my very own eyes, the Rothschild shield on Buckingham Palace, my fears were confirmed. But the shield on the Palace has one difference, the Unicorn has a chain around its neck. When I found that the House of Rothschild pretty much funded the entire Israeli state (the first TRULY racially supremacist state) I knew it. I didn't have to even go very far, I went to Wikipedia. THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER, MONEY, AND INFLUENCE ON ...
View Related articles associated with Tax Act. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Starving the Zionist Machine.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment