Friday, June 29, 2012

Mitt Romney - Serial Flip Flopper!

1# Mitt Romney - Serial Flip Flopper!. Advertisements

VDO of Mitt Romney - Serial Flip Flopper!

Mitt Romney - Serial Flip Flopper! Tube. Duration : 3.90 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Tax Act Online 2011. FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 USC section 107 of the US Copyright Law. See a list of Mitt Romney's other flip flops here: the-opinionated-fool.blogspot.com Overview Video of Mitt Romney's Flip Flops Mitt Romney Flip Flopping on Various Important Issues Thanks to whichmitt.com for a lot of the video clips and the effort that went into putting them together. A lot of the quotes come from mittromneyflipflops.com, thanks for putting the list together. Mitt Romney on Immigration 'Those... paying taxes and not taking government benefits should begin a process toward application for citizenship.' 'Amnesty only led to more people coming into the country.' Mitt Romney on Roe v. Wade / Abortion 'I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose.' 'I never really called myself pro-choice.' 'Roe v. Wade has gone too far.' 'I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.' Mitt Romney on Health Care 'I like mandates. The mandates work.' 'I think it's unconstitutional on the 10th Amendment front.' 'If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing it, then that will be a model for the nation.' 'What works in one state may not be the answer for another.' Mitt Romney on Ronald Reagan 'I'm not trying to return to Reagan-Bush.' 'Ronald Reagan is... my hero.' For ...
View Related articles associated with Tax Act Online 2011. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Mitt Romney - Serial Flip Flopper!.


No comments:

Post a Comment